Occupational Therapist Position Melbourne
We are recruiting an occupational therapist to join the Blue Fox Health team. This position has been created to service our growing NDIS caseload. As an OT, you will provide a person-centred clinical approach to support our participants. We deliver services nationally and are currently seeking an OT for Melbourne.
We understand the importance of a work-life balance – The role will include six weeks of paid annual leave.
Blue Fox Health is a registered NDIS provider aiming to deliver quality care to the most vulnerable in our community.
The role will be either full or part-time (we will accommodate the hours you wish to provide). You will have the freedom to determine your hours of availability.
Typical requirements include:
- Supporting NDIS participants through various assessments, interventions, assistive technology prescriptions, ongoing Capacity building therapy and home modifications.
- Completing case management notes and report writing on participant services.
- Liaise and collaborate with participants’ families, medical practitioners and allied health professionals as required.
- Specific training to enhance your knowledge of the NDIS
The role is “work from home”; as such, your time will be recognized from the moment you leave your front door until you return, as will any fuel costs associated with the journey.
Other duties may include social media content production and attending trade shows as a Blue Fox Health Ambassador. There will be training requirements for you to complete regarding NDIS registration.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent (new graduates welcome to apply)
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team and work autonomously.
- Sound knowledge of NDIS and referral process
- Willing to obtain a police check
- Capacity for working with children’s clearance
- NDIS experience
What you can expect from us
- Competitive remuneration $90 000 per year
- Six weeks of paid annual leave
- Opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Regular Supervision, training and support
- A wide variety of clients with the opportunity to grow in your niche.
- Security in having pre-existing policies, procedures, and systems – knowing the practice has your back.
Job Types: Full time
Salary: $90000 (potential to increase after a 3-month period) +Super